lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:daniel921126"

323 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Highest rating isn't correct (If you received points back due to cheating)#6

Also refunds are limited, but if you haven't played that many games since playing the cheater there's no reason for them not to be total.

daniel921126
Lichess Feedback - Highest rating isn't correct (If you received points back due to cheating)#5

I'm not sure my question is being answered. Will my highest rating be recorded as 2149 even if I lose? @mcgoves

daniel921126
Lichess Feedback - Highest rating isn't correct (If you received points back due to cheating)#3

Even if I lose @mcgoves ?

daniel921126
General Chess Discussion - Blitz vs Rapid#22

your time management has to be more careful.

daniel921126
Lichess Feedback - Highest rating isn't correct (If you received points back due to cheating)#1

I just recently got some rating points back due to playing a cheater. Due to this I just achieved my highest rating. However because I got these points back and I didn't earn them in a game the system…

daniel921126
Lichess Feedback - Did the mean rating stat disappear?#1

Before on my profile there was a button that showed how much better you were compared to certain percentage of players playing on lichess. Now I can't find it. Is it still possible to see it?

daniel921126
Community Blog Discussions - The GM who sold his Mercedes!#2

I wanna learn to invest smartly in myself!

daniel921126
General Chess Discussion - Thought provoking question#15

Can I still castle manually? In that case I choose not being able to castle normally. If I'm not allowed to castle either way: I choose the weird rooks.

daniel921126
General Chess Discussion - Option to remove username from appearing on leaderboard#5

4-5 a month must really get old fast! This is definitely a good idea!

daniel921126
Lichess Feedback - Timezone bug#2

The same happened to me, weird

daniel921126