lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chessplayer3333"

15 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - I created 100 squares Random Chess. Please help me to realize it.#10

The idea of Capablanca is also interesting, it's possible to play also this variant. But the game with 10 rows should be more interesting because the powns should arrive till 10th row and the pieces h…

chessplayer3333
Lichess Feedback - I was analyzing what we had already played and I lost due to cheating#3

I have always opened many analysis boards on my computer, because there are many previous games which analysis I have not studied before. So if I play a new game with opened analing boards of other ga…

chessplayer3333
Lichess Feedback - I created 100 squares Random Chess. Please help me to realize it.#8

And maybe should be better to introduce a standard variant of a 100 squares chess. We call the files from a to j. I think, the best piece disposal should be: files a,j- Rooks, b,c, h, i- Knights, d,g-…

chessplayer3333
Lichess Feedback - I created 100 squares Random Chess. Please help me to realize it.#7

Thanks for your calculations. I think even 70.000 starting positions are enough to prove this type of random chess. It should be enough interesting and this chess should be very different from the sta…

chessplayer3333
Lichess Feedback - Please add the checkers to your site#3

But please put this link on your first page

chessplayer3333
General Chess Discussion - Only humans can solve it this puzzle white is winning semi-hard for humans super hard for computers#13

Do you think it's more difficult? I usually solve the problems between 2000 and 2400, This one is so simple, is like a daily puzzle about 1550

chessplayer3333
General Chess Discussion - Only humans can solve it this puzzle white is winning semi-hard for humans super hard for computers#11

Easy and interesting. We must put the King on c3 and after Queen d1 and Qxa4, after Kc4 and b5 About 1550 of difficulties

chessplayer3333
Lichess Feedback - Please add the checkers to your site#1

Many of chess players can play also the checkers, and otherwise. These two games are very similar and should be in the cooperation. And a good checkers server like lichess there is not at all. There a…

chessplayer3333
Lichess Feedback - I created 100 squares Random Chess. Please help me to realize it.#4

Of course, for a human is not possible to memorize the openings for all 960 positions in chess 960. But in any Chess 960 game the openings principles are the same like in the standard chess and after …

chessplayer3333