lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chessfan124"

721 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - what you choose?#31

clever because they can learn to be kind but if they are a dummy they can't learn to be clever

chessfan124
Off-Topic Discussion - People who give thumbs down#40

@MinitoughForm said in #39: > > Are miserable , don't get the joke, and will never be happy xxx > Too late It's never too late to be happy you can imagine some happy things like making a good chess co…

chessfan124
General Chess Discussion - in 1980 i was a 9 year old who played Korchnoi on his tour of Britain and i beat him#62

@ALWynJones said in #61: > yes i fell in love with her madly we were together for 9 years, she left me when it became clear that i had schizophrenia and she never came back... Sorry to hear that man. …

chessfan124
General Chess Discussion - in 1980 i was a 9 year old who played Korchnoi on his tour of Britain and i beat him#60

@ALWynJones said in #59: > i was born 4th of march 1971 thirty years exactly to the date of the infamous nigel short vs icc fischer match because it was set up by my fiancee as a 30th birthday present…

chessfan124
General Chess Discussion - in 1980 i was a 9 year old who played Korchnoi on his tour of Britain and i beat him#54

@LexDev said in #53: > Just curious... in your opinion, who is better : Michael Adams or Nigel Short ? didn't nigel short do some questionable stuff like isn't he cancelled on twitter

chessfan124
General Chess Discussion - in 1980 i was a 9 year old who played Korchnoi on his tour of Britain and i beat him#52

ok but what did you do in the last 43 years tho

chessfan124
Off-Topic Discussion - *Would You Consider To Run For Parliament To Make The World A Better Place?#2

@Black-Swan-22 said in #1: > > Would You Consider To Run For Parliament To Make The World A Better Place? > My dear friends, I am politician who love chess so much in my heart. I want to have chess in…

chessfan124
Off-Topic Discussion - *Do You Think We Should Take The Threat Of An Astroid Destroying Our Planet Serious?#11

@BorisOspasky said in #5: > > Other International days for the OP to consider.... > > Bacon sandwich day- bacon sandwiches are the best > Sausage sandwich day - sausage sandwiches are very underrated …

chessfan124
Off-Topic Discussion - What refreshments do you want for the Off Topic?#36

i thought the chess addicts wanted only caffeine and nicotine as refreshments maybe alcohol

chessfan124
Off-Topic Discussion - *Do You Think We Should Take The Threat Of An Astroid Destroying Our Planet Serious?#2

Asteroid day is fake. Do you really think they know what day we will be hit by an asteroid? They are just guessing. That's the problem with fake authorities like scientists and the UN they pretend to …

chessfan124