lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:chess_235"

22 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Is there a way to petition for a ban of GM Sergey Karjakin & GM Shipov aka GM Crest64?#2

your post is the petition

chess_235
General Chess Discussion - What? a poisonous rook???#6

even tho you get an extra rook, you will be giving your opponent huge attacking chances. the game ended in a draw, but if black decided to go for the attack, they might have won the game pretty fast

chess_235
General Chess Discussion - Can I beat stockfish level 8? Closing ceremonyw#7

@ForumPoster645 said in #1: > I had to resign because I received a warning from lichess and you guys so I resigned and now not making anymore topics like this. Stockfish is better than us. We have to …

chess_235
General Chess Discussion - Can I beat stockfish level 8? Game 2: Day 12#7

@ForumPoster645 said in #1: > I will declare the results. d5: 5 votes. dxe5: 1 vote because 2 accounts of the same posted which is 1 vote. Anyways the winner is d5 and given that and stockfish respond…

chess_235
General Chess Discussion - Un ban kb#51

saying unban kb is like saying unban cheaters who ate still willimg to cheat

chess_235
Off-Topic Discussion - What if there was liquid water in Saturn?#11

@BKrivi09 said in #3: > actually it exists liquid water does exist on saturn what did you think the temperature on Saturn was lol

chess_235
Lichess Feedback - "Your opponent has left the game"#11

It was your internet. When you thought tge opponent didn't move for 2 minutes, it was actually you. But you probably couldn't notice, which made you lose. Happens a lot...

chess_235
General Chess Discussion - Retrograde Chess Puzzles#5

white knight

chess_235
Off-Topic Discussion - Is water wet?#11

water is wet only once somebody feels that it is

chess_235
General Chess Discussion - Do cheaters not know that they're flagged?#9

@thorstenzoerner said in #3: > My account was found to have violated the Lichess terms of service today. I wasn’t told. I have not the slightest idea, what I’ve done wrong or what happened. First I no…

chess_235