lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ccchesslearner123"

13 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Where did I go wrong? Why did I lose this one?#1

I thought I was doing well for a while, what went wrong? https://lichess.org/4HsUFAcQ

ccchesslearner123
Game analysis - The innocuous h3 is often the beginning of the end in the ef6 CK#4

I don't get it

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - Opponent accuse me of only play time in blitz#18

@Aiden_Chen You're in the 95th percentile of blitz ratings on Lichess so no I highly doubt there are millions better

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - Opponent accuse me of only play time in blitz#12

If time didn't matter then why not have just 60 + 30 time controls or even correspondence? The whole point is how long you have to think, if you get an hour to think for each move you can obviously pl…

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - recommended weapons against the French#12

exchange variation

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - Your dream Lichess setup#6

@AnishPat Need to lay my own fibre optic cable to reduce my ping by .5ms so that I get an advantage in bullet

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - Your dream Lichess setup#3

It's chess dude, why would you need a crazy setup? Yeah I need a $5000 custom-built ergonomic chair, gold-plated mouse, fleshlight, a super-computer used by NASA and it needs to be held in a mega-mans…

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - Who wants to know the future of canada ?#3

Strongest country, best pottasium, forest and crude oil!

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - Does anyone else procrastinate by playing chess?#5

@JSLigon Yes it seems easy to justify and it can be pretty low-effort and low-pressure (In particular I mostly play blitz or even bullet). I guess you don't really have to put much effort in if you do…

ccchesslearner123
General Chess Discussion - Does anyone else procrastinate by playing chess?#1

I work from home and I spend a lot of time playing chess, or using it to stay away from other tasks I need to do. I think i do this because it's easier to justify to myself as chess feels more like a …

ccchesslearner123