lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:bobby1349"

18 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Mathematical and chess abilities#50

@e4e5f4exf4nicht said in #43: > many of my math teacher collegues have hurt their pupils instead of showing them the beauty that exists in mathematics. Too many.

bobby1349
General Chess Discussion - Mathematical and chess abilities#42

@e4e5f4exf4nicht said in #40: > Maybe you could ask many people to estimate their math ability and their chess ability on a scale from 1 to 10. With this data, you could look for the correlation. That…

bobby1349
General Chess Discussion - Mathematical and chess abilities#30

Well, if I can add anything to this topic, I would like to add this ( my favorite so far) Kasparov quote. It starts at 4:16 ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6tqL5j67Fg&t=364s

bobby1349
Lichess Feedback - About the Lichess follow system#112

@haupti said in #111: > Absolutely ridiculous update. What update? Did you mean "update" maybe? Or downgrade? ;) Yeah, I agree, buddy :/

bobby1349
Lichess Feedback - About the Lichess follow system#106

I can't see who follows me now. Just do something with that PLEASE, so then I will digest this... "update" somehow. Sigh...

bobby1349
General Chess Discussion - Am i a good or bad player??#12

Looks almost intermediate. You can test your skills against me if you want. Off topic - wtf happened to follower number indicator?

bobby1349
General Chess Discussion - What are my weak and strong points?#12

Thanks to everyone for so much helpful advice. I didn't expected so many answers to be honest... And yes, players below 2500 probably don't have a style, but every player has a certain... tendencies, …

bobby1349
General Chess Discussion - What are my weak and strong points?#1

Can I ask any titled (or better than me) player to go through some (or all) of my classical games and tell me his thoughts about my style and what I'm doing wrong? I would really appreciate it. I'm an…

bobby1349
General Chess Discussion - Carlsen, Kasparov, Nakamura, Firouzja and more battle it out on Lichess#27

I hope Kasparov will win ;)

bobby1349
Lichess Feedback - Blocking from playing#12

Hello, I have a quick question... Is there a limited number of team battle games that a single user can set up? I set up two yesterday and I'm blocked from doing it right now... Is it a bug?

bobby1349