lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:alanhoody2003"

7 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - what's your aim in chess#10

Enjoy the game.

alanhoody2003
Game analysis - First OTB rated game#4

Your opponent played weird moves in the opening which you pretty much punished by playing natural developing moves. (You can tell this early Ne5 was not a good move because it's just asking to be push…

alanhoody2003
Game analysis - One of my best positional game#4

As #2 mentioned your opponent could have played 11.Qxd8 Rxd8 12.Bxf6 Bxf6 13.Nd5 and win a pawn, and its hard to find compensation for the bishop pair because white will play e4 locking the pawn struc…

alanhoody2003
Game analysis - What did I do wrong?#2

I think you played the opening pretty well until move 11 when you played h5 because it does not accomplish anything (after 12.Ng4 your opponent could have played 13.Nf3 and now your pieces are all ove…

alanhoody2003
General Chess Discussion - How to quit chess? LOL#3

Discipline my friend

alanhoody2003
General Chess Discussion - How to deal with panic#13

I think that's what you'd expect from a game without increment, sometimes thinking in key moments is worth it but if you don't get any conclusion then you are pretty much wasting your time for no reas…

alanhoody2003
General Chess Discussion - Lichess Pieces Appear Blurry and Unclear#8

@xfawz I had the same problem like 4-5 days ago, and I fixed it by adjusting the board size to 100% in Lichess settings. Note: I have a lichess extension that adds more pieces and board styles, so thi…

alanhoody2003