lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:aarshi-roy2010"

57 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - What is your favourite Youtuber#40

Dhar Mann

aarshi-roy2010
General Chess Discussion - New feature: Puzzle Racer#77

Hats - off to lichess . It just keeps getting better and better and better and better and better.The Puzzle racer is so very perfect and I feel like everyone will have tons of fun trying it out and pl…

aarshi-roy2010
Off-Topic Discussion - What would you do on an absolutely free Sunday ??#1

Imagine a Sunday with absolutely no work except having a bath and eating your meals probably 😅😅😅😅.You have all your time to yourself .What will you do all day ?? It can be anything 5 things you ma…

aarshi-roy2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Can you answer this Science Question ??#19

Hope you guys have no more answers the answer is officially loosely packed because I said INSIDE the EMPTY jam bottle a jam bottle is hollow allowing gas to fill up all the empty space inside it so th…

aarshi-roy2010
Off-Topic Discussion - What do you like to do most in lichess ??#1

What do you like to do the most in Lichess ?? Choose somethings from below or add your own passions Just play games and solve puzzles Participate in tournaments Create studies Post in forums and creat…

aarshi-roy2010
Off-Topic Discussion - 😇Your Favourite Hobbies 😇#1

Mine is reading and art and craft . 😁😁😁 Now whats your hobby ??😉😉😉

aarshi-roy2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Which Wonder of the World would you live in given a chance to do so ??#1

The Seven Magnificent Wonders of The World! ! Petra , The Pyramids of Giza, The Roman Colosseum , The Taj Mahal , Macchu Picchu , The Great Wall of China and Chichen Itza !! Imagine being given a chan…

aarshi-roy2010
General Chess Discussion - What is your highest rated chess variation ??#1

Which variation are you highest rated in ?? What is your rating in that variation ?? It could be puzzles as well . Do tell guys !!😊😊

aarshi-roy2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Can you answer yet another Science Question ??#1

One more science question for you guys - In a particular forest area the majority of animals and birds are frogs , snakes and eagles. Due to heavy increase of hunting many frogs are killed. Both the s…

aarshi-roy2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Can you answer this Science Question ??#1

This is an application - based science question for you guys to answer. (It's a question which I failed to answer correctly in my exam sadly.) You are performing a science experiment using an empty ja…

aarshi-roy2010