lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:UnSospiro123lol"

81 forum posts
Game analysis - Smothered Mate :)#3

@UnSospiro123lol said in #2: > Cool, looks like you have studied your Tactics of 1800 Rating Level Another thing, I didn't know that Tactic until I was a 1800

UnSospiro123lol
Game analysis - Smothered Mate :)#2

@eclipsR said in #1: > Cool, looks like you have studied your Tactics of 1800 Rating Level

UnSospiro123lol
General Chess Discussion - Hackers Leak Lichess Source Code#238

@Lichess said in #1: > Comments on lichess.org/blog/YkYNyREAAB8Amiit/hackers-leak-lichess-source-code :) Happy April Fools day everyone!

UnSospiro123lol
General Chess Discussion - Did I make some kind of world record?#29

@iTS_AaRav said in #26: > 1001 games in 1 day > u played 24 hours ? nvm i mean 2 hours

UnSospiro123lol
General Chess Discussion - Did I make some kind of world record?#28

@iTS_AaRav said in #26: > 1001 games in 1 day > u played 24 hours ? No he played for 4 hours

UnSospiro123lol
General Chess Discussion - Did I make some kind of world record?#27

@MasterOvFan said in #22: > That's not in a day though, that's in 2 days No in his country he did that in one day, maybe not in our time zone. He played it all sitting constantly for 16 hours without …

UnSospiro123lol
General Chess Discussion - Did I make some kind of world record?#21

@MasterOvFan said in #1: > I got 1001 games in 1 day. I have not seen anyone do this, so I am assuming it is some kind of record. Bots don't count by the way Actually you didn't break one lol. The per…

UnSospiro123lol
General Chess Discussion - What's yours?#20

Rapid: 26, Classical: 5, Correspondence: 10, Blitz: 9, Bullet: 10, Ultrabullet: 20

UnSospiro123lol
Lichess Feedback - a Bug in the puzzle#5

@Blitzek The first move I thought of was bishop xa6, bxa6, and then b5 then the engine played d4 and I took the pawn and that is where I messed up... I don't get why I cannot take the pawn because sti…

UnSospiro123lol
Game analysis - lower rated player puts up a fight. I sac two pawns to promote!#6

@eclipsR said in #1: > Ummmm This should have been a much easier game, you missed a free knight, you played ok :)

UnSospiro123lol