lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ"

19 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Vladimir Kramnik , realism or paranoia?#17

1.25 he had Nf3

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
General Chess Discussion - Why is it that I play much more calm and less anxious on here?#4

better page design chess.com you can't pre-move without losing 0.1ms or more

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
General Chess Discussion - Why do people surrender when I only have 1!! second left and the game is far from over????#5

@beautiful_berries said in #1: > They do not see time They gave a knight and position is losing They have to go somewhere ...

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
Off-Topic Discussion - What are you afraid of?#25

fear is the biggest curse

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
General Chess Discussion - FIDE bans transgenders from women's chess#59

@Molurus said in #1: > I'm sure this is good for lots of heated debate. Let me just say that this is another in a long list of strange moves by FIDE. > > edition.cnn.com/2023/08/17/sport/fide-bans-tra…

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
Game analysis - King and Knight “win” on Opponent’s timeout...how did I win? Shouldn’t this be considered Draw?#16

@chesscomispaytowin20 said in #4: > Your opponent have queen and pawn how draw? There is no mate if you have knight or bishop and they have a queen.

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
General Chess Discussion - How Do Lichess Detect Cheater?#18

@learningchess6 said in #1: > how do lichess know the difference bewteen a engine cheater and players who know opening “theory” when opening looks the same? Do you want to cheat and be undetected?

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
Game analysis - misclick#1

When you misclick move ... lose bishop and win with style https://lichess.org/Doy804DE

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
Lichess Feedback - Endgame analysis inconsistency#5

What about forced mate in 114 moves?

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ
Off-Topic Discussion - My terrible mom.#54

@LittleSadGirl said in #1: > My mom reads my chats. I beg for privacy but she says that you are too young to get privacy! I believe all ages should get privacy. My mom doesn’t let me play on the stree…

TZ473hduOU6SHUhdZ