lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:PunIsH001"

27 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Leaving blitz as of now for something else#1

Got to blitz 2005. Ngl, I don't belong there. So I would be playing rapid from now on. Please let me know what should be the general strategy to become 2100 in rapid.

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - The feeling after being 2000!!!#1

So many years and finally my dream comes true. I am literally crying right now and extremely scared to play after this. But I don't know - is there any strategy so that I don't fall back in <2000 agai…

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Regret of selecting a bad username#5

@NunthaA said in #4: > there is a way, but you can only change case of letter. also this can only be done once. It would still be Punish or sth... -_-! Wish it could be a bit different.

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Regret of selecting a bad username#3

@RubiksCuber23 said in #2: > In the Contact page in lichess.org, It says "We can't change more than the case. For technical reasons, it's downright impossible. > However, you can close your current ac…

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Regret of selecting a bad username#1

When I created the lichess account - I was angry, upset, and blaming everyone else in my life for my failed life. I selected the worst username thinking that it would ideally feel others bad after the…

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Miserable I am but still back only to leave again#6

@pointlesswindows I cant look at the other parts. I mean, there is always someone better than me. Maybe in chess only grandmasters are happy.

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Miserable I am but still back only to leave again#1

Ok I came back for couple of days. Reached 1850. But still shitty player. But again I am getting tired of chess. So will leave again. Last time those who checked my posts...how are you people doing? S…

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Adios my good friends#1

Here we are at the end of my shitty journey. I guess I have reached 1800 before few days back and now again. Both times with luck ofc. I wish I could do better. But somehow I feel this is the level wh…

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Rating improved a bit but still a bad player#19

@kamilhuzin2011 You can say as much as you want. I will ignore you because you are being rude and it tells a lot about the culture in which you were brought up. I am sorry for that. Take care.

PunIsH001
General Chess Discussion - Rating improved a bit but still a bad player#16

@kamilhuzin2011 You know I speak in English. Still you are speaking in other tongue. May I know why?

PunIsH001