lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Project_2200"

12 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Lichess buggy forced mate evaluation#10

Another reason why this phenomenon might occur is that analysis is carried out back-to-front, that is: positions that occur later in the game are analysed earlier. This means that the engine can use t…

Project_2200
Game analysis - Help me solve a puzzle!#2

Because after Bxa5 (your suggested move) white will play Rxc8+ (white takes your rook with check) and you are losing.

Project_2200
Game analysis - My best game ever....#12

@dboing This last statement is quite funny to me, because I have been desperately trying to get my classical rating to 2200 for the last few days, but I have only managed to get 2199 and 2201 so far...

Project_2200
Game analysis - Why this move is blunder?#4

You shouldn't take the word "blunder" too literally here. It is not like you dropped a piece, or missed an opportunity to win one. The mistake is purely positional. This makes it quite hard to explain…

Project_2200
Game analysis - My best game ever....#7

@dboing Actually the bumps start at about 1300. https://lichess.org/stat/rating/distribution/blitz. Your point remains though. It's also somewhat ironic for me to comment on this matter because the wh…

Project_2200
Lichess Feedback - Puzzle #61025 - "correct" solution is not best?#4

You don't need a board editor. There's an analysis board when you finish a puzzle.

Project_2200
Lichess Feedback - REQUEST: Better quality forum#3

We don't need crap features.

Project_2200
General Chess Discussion - Can I get tutored for free?#20

I actually read the exact same thing as @seanysean, but I presume it's only the logical thing to think after having played ultrabullet (so if you are looking to be tortured for free, that's what I'd r…

Project_2200
Lichess Feedback - problem with chat room#2

You might be timed out. Try again later.

Project_2200
General Chess Discussion - Prevent lag compensation at Ultra and Hyper Bullet games#46

Yeah, it's tough times for userperson like @HansCoolNiemann on lichess.coms.

Project_2200