lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Peyman1000"

8 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Why the rating range for the game has changed#1

Why the rating range for the game has changed The previous model was better

Peyman1000
Lichess Feedback - The problem of entering this chess site for me in Iran since yesterday#5

I solved the problem of entering the site. I updated the browser, both on my mobile and on my computer, the problem was solved.

Peyman1000
Lichess Feedback - The problem of entering this chess site for me in Iran since yesterday#1

Why can't I access this site? This problem has arisen since last night And we can only enter this site with VPN Have the servers of this site changed since yesterday, which has become a problem for us…

Peyman1000
Lichess Feedback - WTF. I made it so my lobby was causual games only! WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT#7

Why did you automatically change the custom layout of the games to the default mode and I had to change them to my liking again?

Peyman1000
Lichess Feedback - WTF. I made it so my lobby was causual games only! WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT#6

چرا چیدمان اختصاصی بازیها رو به صورت خودکاربه حالت پیشرفرض تغییر داده اید و من مجبور شدم دوباره آنها رو به صورت دلخواهم تغییر دهم

Peyman1000
[You can't access this team forum post]
Lichess Feedback - PLEASE GIVE US BACK VERSION 1#11

In Windows, the menu on the home page is very bad, and we can not play like before, and the chessboard has gone to the left, and that's very bad. I think it's a bug for version 2 of the site.Please re…

Peyman1000
Lichess Feedback - i cant resize my board#9

The site's home page is very bad and we can not play like before, and the chessboard has gone to the left and it's very bad. I think it's a problem for site version 2.

Peyman1000