lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Ojasya5678"

182 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Lichess Game of the Month January - Contest#55

Which game is more likely to be selected, One with Very high accuracy or the One with many sacrifices?

Ojasya5678
Lichess Feedback - Classical Rating#1

Hi Everyone.....There is still a sign of ‘?’ After my classical rating but I have played 120 classical games.....Why is it so ??

Ojasya5678
General Chess Discussion - Rapid Otb Tournament#1

Hello Everyone.. I’m going to play my first Rapid Rated tmt in the following week. So any tips or ideas for playing better in the tournament ?

Ojasya5678
General Chess Discussion - How Can I Improve My Chess?#54

@DavidDennison said in #25: > Interesting how many posters have to use misplaced analogies to attempt to prove a point. Isn't this the group that think they are so logical. > > A billion dollars has u…

Ojasya5678
General Chess Discussion - Chess Solved#15

What’s unsolved in chess ? What do you mean by ‘solved’ ? Memorised all the lines and variations or something else ?

Ojasya5678
General Chess Discussion - Tactical Player ?#1

Hello Everyone, I wanted to know how to use or find tactics in your games.....Or how to become a tactical wizard ?

Ojasya5678
Lichess Feedback - Getting Black only#1

Hey Everyone, I have observed that from last 10 games I am getting black only... I have played 2 of them thinking that after them I will get white but then also I am getting black only..

Ojasya5678
Game analysis - sus resignation?#13

Sandbagging ?? or some urgent work..

Ojasya5678
General Chess Discussion - Do you need to quit everything to become a GM ??#3

Prag became a gm n he can relax very much but I am still on my way so tell according to me @SamannOyB

Ojasya5678
General Chess Discussion - Do you need to quit everything to become a GM ??#1

Hello Everyone, so I wanna ask a general question - Do u have to quit these things like playing games n stop watching television etc. (permanently) to become a GM ?? Or If you are studying then can we…

Ojasya5678