lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:MKLDC75ORE4777"

10 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#59

@wizardmoves this is how lonely you are. I blocked you and you can't stand it so you have to find justification on why I blocked you! Pathetic

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#54

@wizardmoves is pissed off so much cause he only plays buller games... and no one else is playing him ..haha

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#48

Oh no @fanoffans I'm not ashamed at all! Just baffled with your imbecile remarks

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#44

@fanoffans @idiotbeater Say I'm sorry? For what ? for playing chess the way I want? Wasn't it both of you who clicked on my game to play me? Did I ask you to or forced you to play in any way? Are you …

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#40

I only responded to this ridiculous thread cause I was tagged by you @idiotbeater or @beatingidiots or whatever your stupid name is. But I love your research on the games I've lost... can you please p…

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#31

@fanoffans hahahahahahahahahahahah.... oh man so funny

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#28

I think you're all just pissed off that you can't beat my ratings. What I do in my own games and who I block is my own business. Who made you the chess police? On all the above games your internet con…

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#19

@Funkmaus I enjoy them a lot. Thanks... Of course it is MY choice what I'm doing. Did you thought this through? Just now?

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#16

@beatingidiots Happy to give you an explanation buddy... I honestly don't remember our game as i play way too many everyday but the reason I blocked you might be that I found your username a little of…

MKLDC75ORE4777
General Chess Discussion - That's just weird#14

I play white only. But that's cause I like the white pawns. I don't think that's a crime since i have the option to choose the pieces at my own game. Now about blocking ..I don't block those who win m…

MKLDC75ORE4777