lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Lez1995"

9 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Is cheating disappeared from Lichess?#16

Thank you to everyone who take his time to answer. I wanted to add that i also play on other chess platforms (other chess platforms?) and i do really find Lichess more friendly and fair. At the very l…

Lez1995
General Chess Discussion - Is cheating disappeared from Lichess?#1

I have been playing on Lichess for a while now. I remember years ago sometimes i used to get notifications, where Lichess informed me that someone cheated against me in my games, and they gave me the …

Lez1995
General Chess Discussion - Lichess rapid ratings#1

There is something i don't understand about Lichess rapid ratings. First of all i consider myself to be a low rated player (based on my Fide rating of 1652) and i think i am somewhat weak player becau…

Lez1995
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - what do you think is the best first move in general if you are white#52

#50 It happened 40 years ago and Tony Miles was a strong grandmaster and as i told before if you re are a really strong grandmaster maybe you can afford to play moves such a3-a6. If you are an average…

Lez1995
General Chess Discussion - what do you think is the best first move in general if you are white#49

Suggesting a3/a6 is a big mistake and i think only a really good player or a really bad one can afford to play such bad opening moves. If Carlsen plays a3 against me he will surely win the game and th…

Lez1995
General Chess Discussion - what do you think is the best first move in general if you are white#40

I would say 1 e4 is probably the best way to learn the game. You learn to play open and tactical positions and you will face very tough openings like sicilian defense, Caro Kann etc etc. Maybe at lowe…

Lez1995