lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Kosonogov0107"

365 forum posts
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#26

@KeithDenning No, I disagree with you, your example was not cited correctly. Let's say that there is a person who created several accounts for the game with a blindfold and was banned. I doubt that th…

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#25

@dboing I am not against the creation of more than one account by Magnus Carlsen if it is specified in the user agreement, otherwise it cannot be called only a violation of the rules established by hi…

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#23

@KeithDenning I repeat once again in the rules it is NOT SPECIFIED whether a person can use a second account if he does not use it to manipulate the rating.

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#21

@Feuer1 The user agreement does not mention: if a person does not use accounts in order to manipulate the rating, then this is allowed, there is a clear prohibition.

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#18

@Sarg0n This does not change the rule: do not create more than one account. And if the rules contradict each other, then these are not the rules.

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#16

@Feuer1 I mean, for what reason he breaks the rules by creating more than one account.

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#12

@Rookie I apologize for mentioning you, but it seems that no one can answer the question I posed, in which case I had to contact the moderator.

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#10

@JustA012CheesePlayer Again, I repeat, the rules do not indicate that it is okay to create multiple accounts. And it is indicated that this is prohibited, the topics on the forum are not an officially…

Kosonogov0107
General Chess Discussion - About the question of rules.#8

@JustA012CheesePlayer Thank you, however, as stated in the thread that you sent me, there is still an item in the rules: do not create more than one account.

Kosonogov0107