lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:ImminentLoss_681"

11 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Happy Diwali#10

happy diwali

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#22

oh wow,

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#20

@eclipsR said in #17: > I listen to a lot of NCS music > as well as legends never die on loop(im cringe, sue me) imao

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#15

oh jeeez, noiceee :D sounds lit

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#11

well, my spotify playlist is worth more than 100 million dollars in my opinion

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#10

ah radios...

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#8

do you also listen to themes and bgm's?

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#6

wow.. for me i really concentrate and jam to music when I'm playing like a GM

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#3

lol noice, i listen to my liked songs on my playlist. (variety of bgm's, themes, and actual lyrical songs)

ImminentLoss_681
General Chess Discussion - What music do you guys listen to while playing any chess time controls?#1

^ above

ImminentLoss_681