lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:IanAVR123"

223 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - What's the reason for your nickname/ user name?#9

I created my acc because my school had chess classes. So I took my name (Ian), put in the school acronym, and for some reason 123... I would love to change my name tbh xD

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - Who is your Favourite Author?#12

My favourite authors are J. R. R. Tolkien and Raymond E. Feist. I haven't read The Hobbit yet but I'm going to buy the books. Same with Feist's books, i'm going to buy 2 of them(dunno the name of them…

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - Tipe in you country!#15

I am from a south american country called Brazil, and I love the nature, but the inflation sucks!(it's not that bad, but it was lower some years ago)

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - It s flat, the earth#46

I think is a pyramid. I mean, if the earth wasn't a pyramid, why did the egyptians build so many pyramids? Change my mind.

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - Try rating this song#15

I kinda like it, but i prefer TTT remix, and the VIP. 77/100

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - What day / days do you hate?#34

@Eshan-Hasaranga2007 said in #28: > But why laugh then? :[ I'm not from Brazil but I was more sad than Brazillians :\ Wdym? You're using Brazil's flag Random fact: In the 7-1 game, Brazil had a player…

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - What day / days do you hate?#16

(@)Eshan-Hasaranga2007 said in #3: > On those days, Germany beat my favourite countries.. July 9, 2014 = Germany 7 - 1 Brazil and July 14, 2014 = Germany 1 - 0 Argentina (AET) Agree lol, i am from Bra…

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - Try rating this song#4

Pretty good, I like EDM and NCS. 84/100 Sadly i am not a Drum and Bass fan.

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - Every country people will be comment on this post#18

Brazil

IanAVR123
Off-Topic Discussion - Who do you think will win FIFA world cup 2022#9

Brazil =D

IanAVR123