lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:FearSwag0520"

58 forum posts
🌟 🤝 Elite Chess Players' Union 🤝 🌟 - ECPU Project Suggestion#16

You can create a team and accept players who meet the above requirements. And then do the inner team arena or swiss!

FearSwag0520
🌟 🤝 Elite Chess Players' Union 🤝 🌟 - ECPU Project Suggestion#15

@AlexTheMysteryMan You are right...There are many Sandbaggers. But you can do one thing.You can ask their fide id and rating and check thats not more than 1600 maybe,cause players rated 1600 fide are …

FearSwag0520
🌟 🤝 Elite Chess Players' Union 🤝 🌟 - ECPU Project Suggestion#6

You can do a below 2100 or maybe 2000 lichess rated arena,cause all the players dont get the chance to get prizes always! :)

FearSwag0520
🌟 🤝 Elite Chess Players' Union 🤝 🌟 - ECPU Ally team registartion#20

TEAM LINK: lichess.org/team/chessoholics Team leaders: @FearSwag0520 and @hostileKING Member 498(now) Wanna help others and be the strongest force!

FearSwag0520
🌟 🤝 Elite Chess Players' Union 🤝 🌟 - ECPU Ally team registartion#12

Team link: lichess.org/team/chessoholics Team leader: @FearSwag0520 and @indiangang Number of team members: 432 AFTER WE FORM AN ALLIANCE,WE CAN BE THE STRONGEST FORCE EVER! WE CAN WIN BATTLES,TOURNAM…

FearSwag0520
General Chess Discussion - Add my team in team battles!#1

Hello all! This is my team chessoholics: https://lichess.org/team/chessoholics https://i.imgur.com/j793wuh.jpg Please add our team in team battles! Just inform me,after you add our team :) Thank you!

FearSwag0520
General Chess Discussion - Mega Chess Festival on 10th and 11th October 🔥#15

@YohaanSethNathan CAN you plz show me where iit is written that forum is not meant for advertising.. If u can show me i will not advertise!

FearSwag0520
General Chess Discussion - Mega Chess Festival on 10th and 11th October 🔥#14

@ruzgar9543 where i am spamming? I just informed others about the chess festival

FearSwag0520
General Chess Discussion - Mega Chess Festival on 10th and 11th October 🔥#11

I just invited players to play this tournament If u don't want to play then don't play.Its ur wish... But don't discourage others.. I request ... Just ignore this festival,if u think its a scam.Watch …

FearSwag0520
General Chess Discussion - Mega Chess Festival on 10th and 11th October 🔥#8

ohk

FearSwag0520