lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:FairE001"

24 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - why is 1.b3 trending between young indian stars#3

Possibly

FairE001
General Chess Discussion - Bullet or Blitz?#12

Blitz. However, I only play Bullet and Ultrabullet regularly because I can't find the time to sit and play a proper blitz game or rapid for that matter. To improve thinking ability, I also play corres…

FairE001
Lichess Feedback - Can we report Anonymous cheater?#13

You can't report an anonymous cheater. They don't have a lichess account which means you can't even identify them so it won't work at all. There are many anonymous players and it is practically imposs…

FairE001
Off-Topic Discussion - Word building#27

yellow

FairE001
General Chess Discussion - Choosing a response to 1.e4#13

I would personally suggest the Caro-Kann as it isn't focusing too much on White King but it mostly focuses on a Queen-side attack and unlike in the French Defense where in most cases the c8 bishop is …

FairE001
Off-Topic Discussion - How do you make logos like that??#12

@Knight04 Ok, I understand.

FairE001
Off-Topic Discussion - How do you make logos like that??#11

@Parth0512 I think that there are many websites in which you are able to create these logos. I got one the other day as well from this random guy after I came 10th in a tournament and it had a flaming…

FairE001
Off-Topic Discussion - How do you make logos like that??#8

@Knight04 I guess it just makes your profile look cool so that you can end up getting a lot of followers.

FairE001
General Chess Discussion - How do you get 'BOT' Title?#5

Right now, a bot has messaged me saying there is a tournament in 1 hour.

FairE001
General Chess Discussion - How do you get 'BOT' Title?#4

are you sure about that? I have seen some 'bots' as team leaders and some have even messaged me.

FairE001