lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:DragonRider100100"

11 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - Any chessplayer who listens to EDM music#4

I have listened to this HTTYD EDM song, of course it's really weird because there is this woman that whispers occasionally in the background for no particular reason. But the song in itself is pretty …

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - POLL: Are cats better than dogs?#70

XD thats not me thats another user, diffrent ending digits. But I choose dog, I have a dog, and he's done me better service than the cat I had.

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - POLL: Are cats better than dogs?#68

@aquagirl272 Dolphin tale was made in 2010, and Dolphin tale 2 was made in 2014.

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - POLL: Are cats better than dogs?#62

@aquagirl272 in sense kind of, course you could also be thinking of the movie flipper. but yes the kid sort of swims it in the dolphin pool, Couple charcters in the one were talking about are: Sawyer,…

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - POLL: Are cats better than dogs?#58

@A_0123456 There is a Dolphin tale 2, I personally think it's better than the first. it's a few years later when sawyer is a little older, like basically 17 - 18.

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - Legend of Zelda #6

Yep, beaten Twilight princess, at the Master sword, in OOT, and am in the Ice palace in A link to the past. And actually the game chess can be traced back all the way to the 6th century A.D. The first…

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - What music you listen these days?#15

Matt Maher. Rend Collective HTTYD soundtracks. Skyrim Soundtrack. Zach Williams Mercy Me.

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - Movies for Quarantine#28

@DragonRider1001002 Theres a little more we could put on that list. Entire HTTYD trilogy. The entire Mandalorian season. The Chronicles of Narnia. (Prince Caspian is the best of the main 3 in my case)…

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - POLL: Are cats better than dogs?#54

@A_0123456 Dolphin tale.

DragonRider100100
Off-Topic Discussion - POLL: Are cats better than dogs?#52

Dude, I have watched that movie a million times, mainly because a sibling made me do it. but I would agree. It's a pretty good movie.

DragonRider100100