lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Chivas610"

10 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Which is better: Lichess or Chess.com?#54

But, what about all the vids you get in chess.com?

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Playing online with a DGT Electronic Board using the Board API#32

@andrescavallin : I did one another test this evening, and only problem I experienced was the false warning about "illegal move". After restart, it was ok. Might not be a too big issue, but I had like…

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Playing online with a DGT Electronic Board using the Board API#28

@andrescavallin yes, I have a DGT-board. I will keep testing (although not too much time for it). The last ones, I did not experience any problems.

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Which is better: Lichess or Chess.com?#18

Ask the same qustion at chess.com forum, and you'll probably get the opposite answers ;)

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Playing online with a DGT Electronic Board using the Board API#25

Hopefully we'll get some comments from @andrescavallin soon :)

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Playing online with a DGT Electronic Board using the Board API#20

I think I managed to get rid of the moves not being transferred. Everything is working quite well, but I experienced another problem: - In the middle of one of my games, the voice said I made an illeg…

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Playing online with a DGT Electronic Board using the Board API#15

Ok, I have now done some testing: - First match everything worked 100% , even castling :) - Then I tried a few more matches and instantly experienced problems with my moves not being transferred to th…

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Playing online with a DGT Electronic Board using the Board API#14

Great! I'll check it out later :)

Chivas610
Lichess Feedback - No lichess OTB#7

Also look here: https://lichess.org/forum/general-chess-discussion/playing-online-with-a-dgt-electronic-board-using-the-board-api#1 I tried this, but no luck as I could not get past the nodejs proggy.…

Chivas610
General Chess Discussion - Playing online with a DGT Electronic Board using the Board API#9

But, how come this has worked for years already on FICS using BabasChess? Don't get it :-/

Chivas610