lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Chess_is_life_123"

15 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - I found a glitch in lichess#3

Rating: 1485.81. You are better than 68.3% of UltraBullet players. Progression over the last 12 games: 14. Rating deviation: 45.01. Highest rating: 1907 Sep 4, 2021, 12:05 PM Lowest rating: 1110 see t…

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - I found a glitch in lichess#1

Now there was a tournament right then it was first atomic so i told hhim to change it in to ub then he did when the tmt started it was the same rating as atomic so when i went to check my ub profile i…

Chess_is_life_123
General Chess Discussion - Worst rated defeat - Opponent Account later breached terms of service#4

I don't think lichess can remove games @learningchess6

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - feature request: in tournaments where cheaters r found#16

@Tommy_Chess but after the tournament the cheater will be cut out so we can count as if u are second and the cheater first and he got cut out u can tell as u are first and u will get your rating back

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - Arena Tournaments (Classical/ daily)#9

@mou3in_rahou_behi said in #8: > in Swiss Tournament you have to wait until the time over even if your opponent is disconnected Then i mean u have to wait if there is no option but they will get warni…

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - Arena Tournaments (Classical/ daily)#7

@mou3in_rahou_behi said in #6: > Yes this is annoying aven in swiss Tournament, but i dont think its the reason to not make Classical Tournament. there is an option to ban who left the game without re…

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - feature request: in tournaments where cheaters r found#12

Yeah but they have to come first they never become 10th or something Cheater's are literately using engine so how can they lose

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - Games vs Stockfish automatically resigning#2

When u play against stockfish and lose it will show up in your draw section

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion For An Engine#12

U can make a bot account and authorize it to lichess bot account

Chess_is_life_123
Lichess Feedback - feature request: in tournaments where cheaters r found#10

If the cheater win the swiss tournament or arena there name will be cut from the tournament so 2nd becomes first like that i think

Chess_is_life_123