lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Blizzard3388"

9 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: Deathmatch Creator#19

Thibault is the man who created lichess. Thank you guys to second your favour here! :) I think the more people hit a comment here, the higher the chances to let staff think about it!

Blizzard3388
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: Deathmatch Creator#14

Thank you guys! :) EVERY comment helps to bring attention to the lichess staff. So if you like this idea, dont hesitate to second it here <3 :)

Blizzard3388
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: Deathmatch Creator#9

Thank you Elijah! :)

Blizzard3388
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: Deathmatch Creator#6

You usually do this stuff with a friend or a known lichess contact so he shouldnt disappear without a conclusion. Solution for the problem you mentioned could be a "match time out clock" which starts …

Blizzard3388
Lichess Feedback - Suggestion: Deathmatch Creator#1

Deathmatchs between titled and known players are always an event to watch and enjoy - but what if you can set up your own Deathmatch with your friend in a own room where the game procedure goes automa…

Blizzard3388
Game analysis - My game vs the actuall classical Champion on lichess!#1

Hi all, i want to show you my game vs one of the strongest classical players here on lichess.org! at first, thank you to my opponent for giving me the opportunity to gain experience by playing him in …

Blizzard3388
Lichess Feedback - bug?#1

this player shows in his activity to have solved 50 tactics positive but on the left rating bar he had only done 15 tactics in the whole with even a slightly different rating outcome. - Bug? https://l…

Blizzard3388
Lichess Feedback - Friends online list on phone browser#1

Cant see the friends online list on the corner with the phone browser. Do i miss something or can i call it a request for implementation?

Blizzard3388
General Chess Discussion - Download specific Game category#1

I would like to download only my rapid games here because i dont want to sort out the other stuff. Is this possible anyhow? When i click on download games, it always gives me the whole games of every …

Blizzard3388