lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Ben2006Tor"

970 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - A difficult endgame study!#3

@Akbar2thegreat Thanks a lot for your words, I appreciate it. I am shocked you managed to find some of the difficult moves like Bc3+ so quick lol. Thanks for enjoying my work :) Ben

Ben2006Tor
General Chess Discussion - A difficult endgame study!#1

Hello everyone, it has been some time since I have shared my work but here we are again. I think it would be fun to share a endgame study I have made where it is white to draw, it is quite complex so …

Ben2006Tor
General Chess Discussion - White wins in a way engine struggles to find - My hardest and most pretty work yet#5

Thanks a lot again and hope you will enjoy my other works also :)

Ben2006Tor
General Chess Discussion - White wins in a way engine struggles to find - My hardest and most pretty work yet#3

No problem and thanks for your kind words :)

Ben2006Tor
General Chess Discussion - White wins in a way engine struggles to find - My hardest and most pretty work yet#1

Hello everyone, here is yet another of my works which white wins with all sharp and complex play while also containing interesting lines and tries. The solution to the study and position is here: http…

Ben2006Tor
Off-Topic Discussion - what is your most laugh recated post?#32

100% this https://lichess.org/forum/off-topic-discussion/how-to-get-dislikes-on-your-lichess-posts#1

Ben2006Tor
Game analysis - I have solfed chess#2

You may have solfed chess, but in terms of changing the letter from f to v (solved) you failed. Try calculating near infinite possibilities of moves and show me every one of them :).

Ben2006Tor
Off-Topic Discussion - Old forum posters vs new ones?#13

@Msharaj said in #6: > How much old? > I like some forum posters like tpr, DrZwischenzug, kaissa44, Ben2006Tor, CHlivelylemon, Savage Antarctican, Akbar2thegreat, A_0123456, Diego-Alexander, checker99…

Ben2006Tor
Lichess Feedback - Lichess shouldn't ban someone for using an engine on Studies#4

Thank you so much for the post. I am the person celinofj has mentioned, I was playing from position games, which most of them were my endgames I composed and used the engine to analyze defenses in cas…

Ben2006Tor
Lichess Feedback - Lichess has unjustly flagged my account - a big blunder by lichess.#5

@glbert I knew of this unjust ban only because of my friends on discord, for I would not know it without them. Trust me my aim is never to cheat on this site @frickigend Already sent a appeal, plan to…

Ben2006Tor