lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:Aman1549"

10 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Draw claim is not available after a move#4

Actually, if you click on your user name in the top right corner and select preferences, there should be a section labeled game preferences. In there, you can set your game to automatically claim thre…

Aman1549
General Chess Discussion - Stockfish unable to solve puzzle#4

Also the supposed solution to this is not 100% forcing so Stockfish dismissed it

Aman1549
General Chess Discussion - Opening Books#5

Here's the USCF Correspondence rule regarding external materials in correspondence games: 3. You may consult chess books and periodicals but not other players. You cannot use a computer or computer pr…

Aman1549
Game analysis - How can i handle boring Queen's Pawn Opening Position ? (I need Expert ! )#2

tell me if I'm wrong but isnt the modern Benoni 1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 c5 ?

Aman1549
Game analysis - how was this a draw? #6

I feel like the name three-move repetition is misleading because it is the same position recurring three times, not the moves (positions at moves 13, 15, and 17 are identical). The proper name is thre…

Aman1549
Lichess Feedback - Time Control Options#1

Would it be possible to add different time controls to lichess? I feel that adding time controls such as delay and adding time after a move limit could add more depth to the site and help people train…

Aman1549
[You can't access this team forum post]
Game analysis - Why was this a stalemate? I dominated the whole game!#12

Chess is a game of war, and stalemate works the same way in war as it does chess. In chess, stalemate occurs when one player is unable to legally move a piece and his king is NOT in check. This means …

Aman1549
General Chess Discussion - Disturbed by my inconcistency#16

The marathon analogy is very accurate. The way you build your endurance is very much like a marathon; you should start out playing a few games at a time. Eventually, you'll be able to focus for longer…

Aman1549
General Chess Discussion - Disturbed by my inconcistency#10

Don't play too many games in a row. You'll exhaust yourself. Play hard, but take breaks harder.

Aman1549