lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:666dorado"

17 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Awsome Game Positions#8

looks like one of my normal games! i got dizzy looking at that.

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - jesus, what is wrong with people here...#3

one guy ("rotan") i've played before, so that's not an excuse. normally it's not a problem, but 6 in a row. must be the moon phase or something. i give up for tonight.

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - jesus, what is wrong with people here...#1

i just went thru 6 attempted games in a row of 960 (playing black). in 5 of them, a player clicked to start the game, but never made a move. one of them, the player made the first move then disappeare…

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - draw offer#6

yeah, i didn't see any option other than accept the draw, be a jerk and continue with the risk of having to wait the game out, or resign.

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - draw offer#3

so, basically, i shouldn't accept the draw and risk having to wait 13+ minutes when people abandon the game without resigning? i mean, your explanation makes sense if it's a draw by rules during actua…

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - draw offer#1

i really don't care about ratings or points, but just out of curiosity, someone entered a 960 game with me, and after the first move, he offered a draw and i accepted. i thought maybe he mistakenly en…

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - website changes#3

i'm not even sure how the countdown ticker works, all i know is that i'm not misclicking on games now and p*ssing people off!!

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - website changes#1

i'm liking the new system, they gray out the games that are taken instead of having the list jumping all around. this should prevent clicking on the wrong games and having to abort... :)

666dorado
Lichess Feedback - Anyone else get massive ping spikes?#2

i was having weird delay or lag problems yesterday....hope it's gone away now...

666dorado
General Chess Discussion - i like this site, but....#9

i didn't say they didn't have a "publicly editable wiki", but nothing here is obvious. that link should be at the top of the page. there doesn't need to be a manual for everything. a simple explanatio…

666dorado