lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:thomas547"

53 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - New interface is lagging?#26

@palom this sounds like "Lag" is the new "CHEATERS!1" excuse.

thomas547
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#485

@zilez2003 responsive means it's fitting to your screen no matter what size, try to make your browser window smaller and you'll see what it means

thomas547
Lichess Feedback - Could we add dark mode to lichess?#6

Just enter /dark on any lichess page and /light to go back

thomas547
Lichess Feedback - Lichess v2 bug - Computer analysis graph not showing#2

Weird, for me computer analysis generally works on the same chrome version ( whatismybrowser.com/w/BX9MZJH ). May you share a link to said game? I although think there's a max amount of games you can …

thomas547
Lichess Feedback - Everything you want to know about Lichess v2#182

@LyonMikhael which browser are you using? https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

thomas547
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#444

@Earth_Is_Flat either if you click on your number in the top right there's an option to change board size or if you haven't started the game there should be an option in the bottom right corner of the…

thomas547
Lichess Feedback - Everything you want to know about Lichess v2#162

@enfante > A lot of the time, web programmers' code errors get passed off as, "oh, we're not supporting earlier browsers". I've seen that enough times. Believe me, older browsers are a lot more robust…

thomas547
Lichess Feedback - Everything you want to know about Lichess v2#161

@piffle many others is an overstatement, there is a very very small fraction who is still using windows vista as it's unsupported and therefore highly insecure to still use it on the web.

thomas547
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#416

This is btw from reddit and written by the lichess founder: https://www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/blt0kv/i_love_the_new_lichess_design/emstksf/

thomas547
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#414

@apollothethird You make it sound like there's just the Web UI and the database, while in reality there's lots of code "between" in. Just look at how many files and lines were changed for v2. Keeping …

thomas547