lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:SkyFire3675"

19 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Who do YOU think will win the Tata Steel 2022 tournament?#1

Personally, I think Magnus will win as he is doing extremely well in first place (note: this is what I see in my browser currently you might see something else). With 9.5 points, I would say so far so…

SkyFire3675
Game analysis - Should Lichess really allow any player to put their FIDE rating?#7

@MrPushwood said in #3: > Was that you? > > (And btw you do have the option of not believing a posted 3000 FIDE rating. And titled players prove their eligibility with ID--not a rating list.)) I don’t…

SkyFire3675
Game analysis - Should Lichess really allow any player to put their FIDE rating?#1

Hi Everyone! You might remember me as I made a topic yesterday as well. Now on to the topic! This is sort of a difficult question for me to answer, but I think I have came to a conclusion. I think tha…

SkyFire3675
Off-Topic Discussion - Would you rather eat Pizzas for the entire day or Hamburgers for the entire day?#33

This is kind of like a conundrum because there’s really no right or wrong answer. I would eat burgers personally, but other people might want to eat pizza’s.

SkyFire3675
Off-Topic Discussion - Should games really have the option of requesting a takeback?#3

@TheKingClash I agree so maybe Lichess should just allow it in casual games but not in rated.

SkyFire3675
Off-Topic Discussion - Should games really have the option of requesting a takeback?#1

I don`t really think games should have the option takeback of asking for a takeback, because it kinda teaches players to play more carefully and watch where they are putting their pieces. But that`s j…

SkyFire3675
[You can't access this team forum post]
General Chess Discussion - I'm so confused. Please help#9

BIG BLUNDER

SkyFire3675
[You can't access this team forum post]