lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:BlackBishop9319"

82 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - The problems with Catholicism#16

@jonesmh I see alot of people use this argument, " If your God is so powerful, why doesn't he just..." That kind of argument has no value whatsoever. He chooses not to, could answer every one of those…

BlackBishop9319
Off-Topic Discussion - The problems with Catholicism#10

correct I did. Still doing it for the money and power.

BlackBishop9319
Off-Topic Discussion - The problems with Catholicism#8

@AnatolijKasparov I said "- At that time - , the pope was charging people money to have salvation." You said "Who exactly today pays for salvation." I don't know who pays for salvation "today," but th…

BlackBishop9319
Off-Topic Discussion - The problems with Catholicism#5

@TheLordOfLight So why do we still have pope? They say they speak to God back and forth. The old Catholic church was run by the pope in the time of Martin Luther. At that time, the pope was charging p…

BlackBishop9319
Off-Topic Discussion - The problems with Catholicism#4

@John_Henry_Bonham You are correct that I beleive that Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion (aka freedom of religious expression). I am not saying you should be locked in…

BlackBishop9319
Off-Topic Discussion - The problems with Catholicism#1

I am talking from the view of a baptist. I have read that Catholics blindely obey and listen to "the pope", while they don't read what the Bible says about it. But, they added 7 books to the Bible whe…

BlackBishop9319
Off-Topic Discussion - Creation vs. Atheism#191

Thank you for your opinion @kaynight1 . I'm am starting a forum to discuss the problems with Catholicism.

BlackBishop9319
Off-Topic Discussion - Creation vs. Atheism#188

So can anyone tell me what they have learned from this forum? > I for one learned that arguing is pointless. > And that people (incluing me) are stubborn.

BlackBishop9319
[You can't access this team forum post]
Off-Topic Discussion - Creation vs. Atheism#158

@Raspberry_yoghurt comment #156: If there were 2 gods, it would be a paradox. God means supreme being. There can't be more than 1 who is above all. > "died from exhaustion." God can't die, much less f…

BlackBishop9319