lichess.org
Donate

Lichess Voice Recognition Beta

When can we expect this feature to go live on the main site?
Thus far I am very optimistic about the beta.
It did resign my game once though, without me having said "resign". Might be because there were several other people in the room around me.
@schlawg said in #26:
> @rsava
>
> I bet your browser would make a mess if you try to print that page and I don't see us adding a print function. But at least the selection bug has been fixed. You should be able to copy the text after the next update. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Great!!! Many thanks, what a quick fix. You guys are amazing.
You should make a voice language pack for French English, my accent is so bad that I get colored arrows all the time. XD
@Hedgehog1963 said in #28:
> One suggestion: You might want a confirmation command for resign.

Understatement of the year!
I tested it. The app's English is pretty good. I just solved the puzzle. But it doesn't detect the command to undo moves after solving it. I think it's very good for a trial version. If it gives voice feedback, it might be good for those who want to blind. Although this feature is available in the stone sounds section of lichess but we have to write the move. I mean, after choosing the blind chess option, if we do the moves by talking like here, the blinding will be more fun. Right now, we can only enter with the keyboard. I think it would be great fun if these two combined.This last thing I said is for those who want to play chess with their eyes closed.

Thanks lichess.
I'm not sure it's letting me log into my normal account yet. Is that correct? It works fine for me though against the AI.
I know its the beta version, and will probably get better and more accurate with the real version (if they make it), but its very good. It worked perfectly with mic