Bobby Fisher's brilliant win with King Indian defence
Rene Letelier Martner vs Robert James Fischer 0-1
Game is known as "A Queen for the King"
Game was played in Liepzig in 1960
Opening: King's Indian Defense (E70) •
1. d4 Nf6 2. c4 g6 3. Nc3 Bg7 4. e4 O-O 5. e5 Ne8 6. f4 d6
7. Be3 c5 8. dxc5 Nc6 9. cxd6 exd6 10. Ne4 Bf5 11. Ng3 Be6
12. Nf3 Qc7 13. Qb1 dxe5 14. f5 e4 15. fxe6 exf3 16. gxf3 f5
17. f4 Nf6 18. Be2 Rfe8 19. Kf2 Rxe6 20. Re1 Rae8 21. Bf3 Rxe3
22. Rxe3 Rxe3 23. Kxe3 Qxf4+ 0-1
If you want to be a champion, eat like a champion.
What kind of food should you eat to win more games?
Read more here: http://www.chessschool.com.au/healthy_brain_25.html
Chess School: chessschool.com.au/
Free lessons chessschool.com.au/onlinechesslessons/
Free training chessschool.com.au/freetraining1/
Free resources: chessschool.com.au/freeresources/
Funny chess games: chessschool.com.au/chess-fun
About Mato: chessschool.com.au/aboutmato/
The best food for chess players: chessschool.com.au/healthybrain/
Please watch: "The Steinitz magic | Wilhelm Steinitz vs Valentine Green London 1866"