This team is for everyone who plays Antichess.
Antichess is one of the most popular chess variants.
1.: If you can capture an opponent's piece, you must do so.
2.: If you have no pieces except your king, you win.
3.: If your king is checkmated, you win.
- If you can capture multiple pieces, you may decide which one to take.
- You only have to capture if this is allowed within the normal chess rules - it is not a legal move to put or to leave your king in check.
- If your king is in check and you can get out of check by capturing an opponent's piece, you must do so.
- If you don't have any legal moves, the game is drawn.
When playing rated games, consider the following:
If your king is checkmated, the server rates it as your loss, which is incompatible to basic rule number 3.
Therefore we refer to "win" and "loss" exactly the other way round: The server's "You lose." means that you win, and vice versa.
Likewise we use the Elo rating the other way round: A lower rating means a better rating, and vice versa.
So you might want to create a separate account for playing Antichess.
For the above reasons, the following rules apply to rated games:
- You may not press the "Resign" button except according to these rules.
- You may press the "Resign" button if you have no pieces except your king.
- You may ask your opponent to press the "Resign" button. The opponent must do so.
- If your opponent didn't capture one of your pieces although it was possible, send a takeback offer - the opponent must accept it.
- If your opponent runs out of time, you may press the "+15 seconds" button.
- If you have pressed the "+15 seconds" button and your opponent has less than 15 seconds, you may press the "Resign" button.
|Golmayo Team Battle2+5 • Antichess • Rated • 2h||10 teams battle||13|
|WORLD CUP ANTICHESS Team Battle2+5 • Antichess • Rated • 3h||8 teams battle||16|
|Lasker Team Battle2+5 • Antichess • Rated • 2h||10 teams battle||11|
|Nunn Team Battle0+2 • Antichess • Rated • 1h||10 teams battle||6|
|Rubtsova Team Battle0+2 • Antichess • Rated • 2h||10 teams battle||4|
Is this team still alive?
hola que hace
how do you play a ratted anti-chess game here? Please tell me.
I love concept of Antiforum.
Welcome to the Antichess forum! Only members of the team can post here, but everybody can read.Antichess Forum »