Welcome to the Rochester Chess forum!
Only members of the team can post here, but everybody can read.
Players who have registered for the RASCL Swiss, please join the zoom meeting on Feb 20 by 8:45 AM at this link (you may have to cut and paste the link into your browser):
Join Zoom Meeting
Checking in with the tournament director at 8:45 AM on Zoom is required to confirm your participation:
Round 1: 9:00 AM
Round 2: 10:10 AM
Lunch Break: 11:20 AM
Round 3: 12:00 PM
Round 4: 1:10 PM
Awards Following Round 4 at about 2:20
Note round times are subject to change.
SOMETHING NEW: ROCHESTER CHESS MARCH RAPID TOURNAMENT (G/10+5) ON LICHESS!
You are invited to participate in the Rochester Chess March Rapid Tournament on Lichess.org. The 5-round Swiss tournament begins at 6:45 PM on Tuesday, March 2. To join the tournament you must have a Lichess account and join the Rochester Chess Team on Lichess.org (you must be a member of a team to participate in their Swiss tournaments). Note the rounds start 5 minutes after the completion of the previous round. Stay logged in on Lichess until the tournament is completed. If you need to withdraw, you can do so at any time by going to the tournament and reenter later if you desire to do so.
1. On the Lichess home page hover over "community" at the top of the page
2. Click on "teams" then click on "all teams"; type "Rochester Chess" in the search box
3. Click on "Rochester Chess" in the search list and click on "Join" team.
4. After approval, go to the home page and hover over "play" at the top of the page. Click on "Swiss Tournaments"
5. Click on "Rochester Chess March Rapid'' in the list of tournaments. Currently it is at the top of the list of upcoming tournaments.
Once registered for the tournament, send me an email. If you have questions, send me a message at 507-254-6809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.