Free online Chess server. Play Chess now in a clean interface. No registration, no ads, no plugin required. Play Chess with the computer, friends or random opponents.
Play
Create a gameTournamentSimultaneous exhibitions
Learn
Chess basicsPuzzlesPracticeCoordinatesStudyCoaches
Watch
Lichess TVCurrent gamesStreamersBroadcasts (beta)Video library
Community
PlayersTeamsForumQuestions & Answers
Tools
Analysis boardOpening explorerBoard editorImport gameAdvanced search
Sign in
Reconnecting
  1.  Lichess4545 League
  2. Forum
  3. Having trouble understanding the process

Hello, everyone

I'd like to participate in the LoneWolf chess games.

I try to register myself in two different ways (I don't even know which one is the right one), but I can't finish the process:

1. The first way I try to register myself was by filling in a form and after I finish it a message says I will receive an email with the confirmation, but I never receive this email. Then...

2. I realized I had to send @chesster a link of my slack account (which I have already created), but when I try to do so by clicking the link with his name, I go to a page where I should log in lichess4545.slack.com, but I don't even have an account on lichess4545 and I don't even have the option of doing so...

That's why I'm telling you guys... I can't understand anything of this crazy process... :(

Would somebody help me?

You cannot do (2) without completing (1). The confirmation e-mail will contain an invitation to the lichess4545 slack.
But completing (1) can take some time for new players, since we have lichess mods do some background checks for us.

Cool !

Background checks are essential.

Join the Lichess4545 League team to post in this forum