lichess.org
Donate

Double Elimination Knockout Stage (3+2 CWC 2020)

Mugwort vs mastertan to be played Saturday 4th July, 11am UTC or 9pm AEST
Mugwort 6-3 mastertan
Fun games, will make a YT video tomorrow.
Round 6 - Match 212: @Karagialis vs @recrec

This is the last outstanding match to be played within Round 6. Understand that this match was held up by a previous round and there has already been some communication between these players, but it would be good to get this one completed within the next week by 12th July if possible. Could both players please provide an update. The winner of this match will play against @Kleerkast in Round 7.
Update -

Received message from @Karagialis -

Match cwc
Hello, I'm on vacation and have no access to my computer. Can we play on some day between 13-15 July?

I have replied -

Hi, I can only play on weekends - so maybe 11-12 or 17-18?
Round 7 - Match 230: @Bugzilla vs @pknm

This match is due to be played by 5th July and will soon be behind schedule. Could both players please provide an update on when this match will be scheduled.
Thank you for the update @recrec,

Given the most recent communication, it appears the 12th July deadline is not realistic. Could we please aim to have this match completed no later than 19th July. We have to be fair to the other players and ensure they are not held up any further, so this will be a hard deadline.

Could the player @Karagialis please also respond to this forum thread when communications become accessible again.
Round 7 - Match 231: @penguingim1 vs @TcubesAK

This match is due to be played by 5th July and will soon be behind schedule. Could both players please provide an update on when this match will be scheduled.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.