lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 - Double Elimination (Part 2)

Kleerkast - pknm 6-3
Ggs to my opponent.

@organizers im travelling the coming days. I offered some times to xuanet for August 1st, hopefully he can make that other wise we might be a little past the deadline.
<Comment deleted by user>
I have updated the Challonge in light of #481, but at this stage it's much easier just to look at this:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ULuw3bLDXDj9LIlocJjzD3qs431UVnVQbHgY1_DamU/edit?usp=drivesdk

Regarding #478, @Antic and @garnek123 are to battle for the right to take on Burpcow. I stand to be corrected, but everything else appears to have been scheduled either in this forum where I am posting this, or this one: lichess.org/forum/team-crazyhouse-world-championship/crazyhouse-double-elimination-the-final-leg-to-the-candidates
As I have said in the other thread:

Neither player appears to have posted and at the time of writing @okei hasn't put it in the calendar.

More than ever, moreover, I stand to be corrected BUT I gather that @Mugwort v @littleplotkin is at 13:45 UTC on 25/07/21, which would be 22:45 in Sydney and 09:45 from New York to Nassau and from Toronto to Tobago (14:45 in London).
1200UTC tomorrow and in the zh calendar but still to be confirmed. :)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.