lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 commencing with Single Elimination Knockout Round

All right, what I have gleaned is that Jann is the man (no pun on his FICS name intended) and while a single forfeit (let alone a double) is something of a nuclear option, sooner or later the need to just get on with the cwc will supervene.
Match 8: @lemar012 (1504) vs @Nyghtguard (1412)

In post #50 of this forum thread, this match had been scheduled for 13th March, but the games did not seem to go ahead. Forfeit decisions are going to be made by 28th March as this match should have been completed by 14th March and is nearly 2 weeks behind. Where no games have been played, forfeit decisions will be strictly based on who has made the effort to post in this forum or not. At present, only @lemar012 has posted in this forum. If @Nyghtguard does not post in this forum indicating intent to play by 28th March, this match will be declared a forfeit in favour of @lemar012.
Match 7: @Muthuvignesh (1511) vs @Ben_634 (1380)

Forfeit decisions are going to be made by 28th March as this match should have been completed by 14th March and is nearly 2 weeks behind. Where no games have been played, forfeit decisions will be strictly based on who has made the effort to post in this forum or not. At present, only @Ben_634 has posted in this forum. If @Muthuvignesh does not post in this forum indicating intent to play by 28th March, this match will be declared a forfeit in favour of @Ben_634.
Match 9: @BrunoCE (1494) vs @eevee2win (1422)

Forfeit decisions are going to be made by 28th March as this match should have been completed by 14th March and is nearly 2 weeks behind. Where no games have been played, forfeit decisions will be strictly based on who has made the effort to post in this forum or not. At present, only @eevee2win has posted in this forum. If @BrunoCE does not post in this forum indicating intent to play by 28th March, this match will be declared a forfeit in favour of @eevee2win.
Match 10: @Goku102020 (1491) vs @SABHIlyaStseputsenka (1439)

This match appears to have progressed with 5 out of 10 games played and so it would be preferable to see this completed by 28th March rather than make a forfeit decision. Can each player please post in this forum with 3 times that they can play between now at 28th March, so that we can try to find a common time quickly. Please include time zone, date and time.
I think the organisers can also inbox the concerned players...forexample NyGuard is an upcoming Talent from Uganda and i find it hard to beleive that he would forego this opportunity
IMHO organizers are doing a great job. Certainly a real challenge, especially given the freedom the organizers have allowed the players. Thanks to all!
<Comment deleted by user>
@JannLee #83
We rescheduled our match for 6:00PM 21st March but @lemar012 wasn't online. I'm not very sure what I'm supposed to do in this situation.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.