lichess.org
Donate

Crazyhouse World Championship 2021 commencing with Single Elimination Knockout Round

Goku has been in touch with me.

I told him to post times he can play in the forum.
I would like to confirm that @eevee2win gets the forfeit win here. I have seen no response from Bruno (seen a screenshot of lichess messages). Please arrange a match with TheFinnisher in Round 1 of the double-elimination!
Likewise unless anyone has evidence to the contrary, Ben_634 gets the forfeit win against @muthuvignesh who seems to have been unresponsive. If this is incorrect, then please send a screenshot Muthuvignesh proving you made an effort to arrange (upload to imgur.com and paste a link).

@Ben_634 (as long as you can also confirm no contact) you will face @Bugzilla in round 1 of the Double-Elimination. Please get in touch with him as soon as possible to arrange and play your round 1 match (10 games of 3+2).
Thank you @okei for finalising forfeit decisions in accordance with prior notices provided here. The Single Elimination Knockout Round has now been completed. This forum thread can now be considered closed.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.