lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:waveman777"

7 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - No move confirmation in correspondence games!#4

Yes @CalbernandHowbe, that was the case! I think this should be turned on by default to avoid confusions. Thanks! :)

waveman777
Lichess Feedback - No move confirmation in correspondence games!#1

I believe it's a bug. I wanted to respond to a move in a correspondence game, so I made a move, but changed my mind, and couldn't get the piece back, as I was never asked for a move confirmation. It w…

waveman777
Lichess Feedback - New version of iOS app - same problem#1

So, I updated to the newest version of Lichess iOS app - same problem with volume control. It is still linked to ringer and alerts, and there is no way to change the volume with buttons during the gam…

waveman777
Lichess Feedback - Lichess iOS app volume control#4

Thanks @jfarragut It is definitely an incorrect behaviour. Do you have any idea of what might be the best way to report this so someone from developers team can actually take a look at this?

waveman777
Lichess Feedback - Lichess iOS app volume control#2

Strange, no matter what topic I start, I never get any reply...

waveman777
Lichess Feedback - Lichess iOS app volume control#1

Hi there. How can I turn the volume down on Lichess iOS app? It seems that I have no control over the sound volume in the app. It only works when I change the "Ringer" volume, but the app has nothing …

waveman777
Lichess Feedback - Computer analysis diagram missing with uBlock#1

Hi, just noticed that the "computer analysis" diagram is missing when uBlock Origin ad blocker is installed. It was working fine before the new Lichess update. I'm using the latest Chrome browser with…

waveman777