lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:soni777new"

140 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Crushing Accelerated Dragon#10

@Klartext as far I was aware 8...Re8 instead of 8...d6 is all the rage in this position

soni777new
General Chess Discussion - Crushing Accelerated Dragon#7

@hairbeRt By definition in the accelerated dragon black does not play d6, hence allowing d5 in one go. The line you gave in post #2 just seems to be a bizarre move order to enter the standard dragon, …

soni777new
Game analysis - The Herrstrom gambit 1.Nf3 g5!? #8

@Fates2 but AlphaZero always leads the way!

soni777new
Game analysis - The Herrstrom gambit 1.Nf3 g5!? #6

@Fates2 you could also try the Wayward Queen Attack, Kiddie Countergambit! And while we're at it, why not play the Fool's Mate? Leads to very decisive games with both colours! xD

soni777new
General Chess Discussion - Opponent adding time#5

@Cohomology12 After losing some people wan revenge, so they let the clock run to zero. I sometimes give these people extra time to discourage that

soni777new
General Chess Discussion - Opponent adding time#3

@sfumatosauce disabling time increases helps people who try to time out, without providing any real benefits

soni777new
General Chess Discussion - Traxler counterattack surprise#4

@Ben2006Tor why would white play 5.Nxf7 when 5.Bxf7 and 5.d4 are better moves? https://lichess.org/dOjaHQh3

soni777new
Game analysis - The Re1 Berlin strikes again (2200 vs 2460)#11

@JARANDujo yes these are all good points! (and a great game too!) Just pointing out that the ellipsis is traditionally used for when it's black's move (e.g. 2...Nc6) :D

soni777new
Game analysis - The Re1 Berlin strikes again (2200 vs 2460)#8

@JARANDujo I must say though, if 5.Re1 is the best they can come up with then the Berlin must be a pretty great opening and I don't see why people are still playing other openings against 1.e4.

soni777new
Game analysis - The Re1 Berlin strikes again (2200 vs 2460)#7

@Roper300 5.Re1 is what all the elite players are playing these days

soni777new