lichess.org

Search "user:soni777new"

116 posts found
General Chess Discussion - Opponent adding time#5

@Cohomology12 After losing some people wan revenge, so they let the clock run to zero. I sometimes give these people extra time to discourage that

soni777new
General Chess Discussion - Opponent adding time#3

@sfumatosauce disabling time increases helps people who try to time out, without providing any real benefits

soni777new
General Chess Discussion - Traxler counterattack surprise#4

@Ben2006Tor why would white play 5.Nxf7 when 5.Bxf7 and 5.d4 are better moves? https://lichess.org/dOjaHQh3

soni777new
Game analysis - The Re1 Berlin strikes again (2200 vs 2460)#11

@JARANDujo yes these are all good points! (and a great game too!) Just pointing out that the ellipsis is traditionally used for when it's black's move (e.g. 2...Nc6) :D

soni777new
Game analysis - The Re1 Berlin strikes again (2200 vs 2460)#8

@JARANDujo I must say though, if 5.Re1 is the best they can come up with then the Berlin must be a pretty great opening and I don't see why people are still playing other openings against 1.e4.

soni777new
Game analysis - The Re1 Berlin strikes again (2200 vs 2460)#7

@Roper300 5.Re1 is what all the elite players are playing these days

soni777new
Game analysis - I beat a strong Grandmaster in 23 moves#17

@tpr OK, thanks.

soni777new
General Chess Discussion - Found this gem of a game#3

@Requir a commentary of this game I found: 1. c4 (Huebner obviously likes that move) 1. ...Nf6 2.Nf3, g6 (Sajtar is finally happy, everything is played by the chess theory) 3. Ng1 (but.... White cha…

soni777new
Game analysis - I beat a strong Grandmaster in 23 moves#15

@tpr yes this is also true. I'm just very confused about what @TrappedPiece is saying, it seems he was implying that he agrees with the guy who thinks the Berlin is bad?

soni777new
Game analysis - I beat a strong Grandmaster in 23 moves#13

@TrappedPiece huh?? I'm perfectly aware the mainline is 3...a6, I said Nxe4 was the best move on move 4 after 3...Nf6 is already played.

soni777new
Reconnecting