lichess.org

Search "user:pyaru536"

67 posts found
General Chess Discussion - Young Blood#6

At the bottom it said: 3rd: IM Vincent Rothius (@opperwezen) I looked him up in the FIDE ratings and couldn’t find a match. 🤔

pyaru536
Minnesota Online Chess League - Tournament 3 - Friday 5 to 8 P.M.#7

Well I will probably miss them because I am traveling a lot so actually it doesn't really matter that much

pyaru536
Minnesota Online Chess League - Tournament 3 - Friday 5 to 8 P.M.#5

there should be enough for me to catch up with everyone else since I just started in the 3rd tournament :)

pyaru536
General Chess Discussion - Please Follow me#2

Me too I am better at ultra than kings crusher so follow me more than you follow Kings Crusher thank you

pyaru536
General Chess Discussion - Titled Arena Announcement#14

@ezasucanget Exactly so to make up for the time and work, they get the money! And more money when it’s done because people will like it!

pyaru536
General Chess Discussion - Titled Arena Announcement#12

@ezasucanget I think your point was that because of the titled arenas people donate more. This is true, but I’m not sure that the total prizes of the tournament evens out the donations earned just fro…

pyaru536
General Chess Discussion - Titled Arena Announcement#9

@ezasucanget Even though I’m not titled, I wouldn’t want to play anyways because I won’t be able to win anyways and my rating will go down at least 300 pts because 2400 is my hyper rating, not my bull…

pyaru536
General Chess Discussion - Titled Arena Announcement#7

Having titled arenas is nice, but I think lichess should save the money and have them less often. For example 5 in a year or something like that. Then lichess can use the money to work on implementing…

pyaru536
😎Kool And The Gang 👊 - Tools For Improvements #43

nurtr.com

pyaru536
Lichess Feedback - Lichess Achievements#1

Hello 👋! It would be nice if lichess.org had achievements. Chess.com also had them (achievements and puzzle rush are the only good things about chess.com) and I like them. They are motivating and can…

pyaru536
Reconnecting