lichess.org

Search "user:morphyms1817"

35 posts found
Lichess Feedback - is site maintenance in process?#3

LG K20 Plus on Android 7.0 . Issues I'm having are crawling speed and when I post a game or a message the interface goes dark. I went on google play to check for updates on my phone and apps so those…

morphyms1817
Lichess Feedback - is site maintenance in process?#1

I am a 3rd year user, today the interface response is at tortoise speed. I have not experienced before. Otherwise complete functionality with my device.

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - advice for OTB tournaments#12

@Allonautilus Thanks for the excellent feedback!!

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - advice for OTB tournaments#10

@AndWeShallHavePeace I have reasonable opening and middlegame knowledge and seek to minimize non-analysis/calculation errors that a new OTB player is prone to. Thanks for your question.

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - advice for OTB tournaments#3

@Eligora most helpful and appreciated, thank you.

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - advice for OTB tournaments#1

I've been competing online for two years and plan to compete in OTB tournaments soon. May I have advice for a good start? I'm concerned about learning the tournament rules, writing down moves correct…

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - Your chess personality #46

What is the most diificult personality for the genius to play?

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - Your chess personality #33

Curiosity won over; genius. I generally agree, however I tend to seek complications. I prefer the English over Ruy Lopez.

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - Your chess personality #29

My chess play is on life support, yet I will pass on test feedback; do not want those personality descriptions to influence my objective analysis.

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - Bridge from A to Strong Master#3

@kifaru, I studied the games of 1500s leading me to slow my piece development and attacking; be less obvious and lengthen my middlegame plans. Recently looking for more ideas I am watching the games o…

morphyms1817
Reconnecting