lichess.org

Search "user:morphyms1817"

33 posts found
Game analysis - 29 ...K x e8#1

What mistakes did I make in the middlegame to lead to the losing position after (29...Kxe8) ? Is there a good strategy after that? https://lichess.org/reCrYdX4

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - Best passers#4

@jonesmh I will study these carefully thank you. I remember watching Anand smoothly promote a pawn for a win against Carlsen in their first WC match. My question should have been more detailed. Rec…

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - Best passers#1

What are the best 2 or 3 for creating passers? Could you share common mistakes by u1400 players in this aspect?

morphyms1817
Lichess Feedback - Add option to block adding time!#2

I agree with @lumbis, there are some players relying on the add time option as a crutch to intimidate their opponents; is wasteful of time when we need to eliminate distractions.

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - converting middlegame material advantage#4

@cheddarman1 @Dario19503 Thank you I will work on these.

morphyms1817
General Chess Discussion - converting middlegame material advantage#1

I ask how I can learn to convert these advantages into wins - I'm terrible at it. I am usually even or ahead in the opening through the middle-middlegame. When its down to 3 or 4 pieces a side and paw…

morphyms1817
Lichess Feedback - is site maintenance in process?#9

I re-installed the app and played a game. Thank you for the suggestion.

morphyms1817
Lichess Feedback - is site maintenance in process?#7

I mostly play through the website, but I can re-install the app and try that. I found that if I pdf-print the dark interface then everything is visible in the pdf.

morphyms1817
Lichess Feedback - is site maintenance in process?#3

LG K20 Plus on Android 7.0 . Issues I'm having are crawling speed and when I post a game or a message the interface goes dark. I went on google play to check for updates on my phone and apps so those…

morphyms1817
Lichess Feedback - is site maintenance in process?#1

I am a 3rd year user, today the interface response is at tortoise speed. I have not experienced before. Otherwise complete functionality with my device.

morphyms1817
Reconnecting