lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:mohit_011"

14 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Allow voice call + screen recording#3

Not sure. Lichess already has board sharing...how difficult would be to allow voice call + recording. It will make lichess a complete coaching package. Seems like a really cool feature to me. Thanks, …

mohit_011
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Allow voice call + screen recording#1

I love to record my chess session with my coach for later review. I think it could be of great value and a a very simple-to-implement feature. Thanks, Mohit

mohit_011
Lichess Feedback - Petition to add daily classical arenas#45

Here comes my Sign - @mohit_011

mohit_011
Lichess Feedback - The root of all evil#21

...because there is no perfect world. So, no matter what you do there will always be some fools who will ruin your experience. I am sure, even after disabling multi-game feature, some idiots will stil…

mohit_011
Lichess Feedback - The root of all evil#19

@LetsDoSomeLines ROFL (very true, though). I think as long as the players (playing multiple games) is not cheating and cursing, they should be allowed to play as many games as they like. Clock runners…

mohit_011
Lichess Feedback - Cheating at "rapid" \ "standard" controls#32

...and they create new accounts even quicker :P

mohit_011
Lichess Feedback - Cheating at "rapid" \ "standard" controls#3

I lost to 2 cheaters in 1 week. Thanks to great cheat detection algorithms I got my points back and one cheat even got banned after my report, but my overall experience got completely ruined. I think …

mohit_011
Lichess Feedback - Multiple premove dev, cheat ?#7

:) just because lichess is open source doesn't mean anyone can modify and do what they want. Rest assured.

mohit_011
General Chess Discussion - An Ideal Chess Lesson#6

@ Sarg0n No doubt about it, I observed that after every tournament my online rating went about 100 points up. But without suitable guidance it is easy to get lost and frustrated. Thinking is quite an …

mohit_011
General Chess Discussion - An Ideal Chess Lesson#1

Hello All, I am trying to design an optimum chess lesson. I have put together some ideas. Please provide your feedback and help me improve it. (This lesson is for those who want to improve ELO rating …

mohit_011