lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:matt182"

32 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - can you add more new features to lichess please#21

@Rahsulaimon said in #14: > Beat IM Qeeqer > Beat NM Master Chess Dojo > Beat CM masterhec > Beat NM Gough Phar and i want to give you the proof but its a youtube channel and i am not allowed posting …

matt182
Lichess Feedback - Positive colour coding#1

I love the new colour coding for inaccuracies, mistakes and blunders - but it would be great to have the same for good moves too - most importantly for reviewing games that have already been analysed …

matt182
General Chess Discussion - i drew a match with stockfish level 8 (unbelievable) !!#37

@FanDesEchecs said in #36: > @matt182 yes it is the same engine, but the level 8 is not its greatest strength because when I go to the analysis I manage to beat the 8 with: "Stockfish 13 + NNUE "so I …

matt182
General Chess Discussion - i drew a match with stockfish level 8 (unbelievable) !!#35

@FanDesEchecs said in #32: > yes very strange, when you play stockfish 8 it is not the most powerful engine, the most powerful is stockfish 13 that you can play in the analysis, my theory is that stoc…

matt182
General Chess Discussion - i drew a match with stockfish level 8 (unbelievable) !!#34

@aBhIsk123 said in #20: > @Akbar2thegreat said in #12: > > @matt182 > That's good bro! > The engine was never in the game. > > > amazing how u did it without takebacks Play sensible, slow chess and do…

matt182
General Chess Discussion - i drew a match with stockfish level 8 (unbelievable) !!#25

@Rishab1 said in #23: > I think maybe he removed takeback accepted How dare you... I played correspondence slow and carefully. The way chess is supposed to be played.

matt182
General Chess Discussion - why stockfish 13 is not in "playing against the computer"#23

@OmniZero said in #20: > So stockfish has maximum of level 20 and Lichess caps it at level 8 for simplicity sake because no human needs to play that high level a match, am I understanding that correct…

matt182
General Chess Discussion - i drew a match with stockfish level 8 (unbelievable) !!#11

I was pretty pleased with this correspondence against SF5 (2000 rated) and for the pedants you will see no takebacks... https://lichess.org/b9KcTMYLlv7n

matt182
General Chess Discussion - why stockfish 13 is not in "playing against the computer"#14

@Akbar2thegreat said in #11: > @eRiKjaKin said in #10: > > @Akbar2thegreat said in #9: > > @FanDesEchecs > I made a thread few months back regarding the same as I wanted to research for an endgame tha…

matt182
General Chess Discussion - How can Stockfish rate a position to be +50 or greater?#5

Exactly, I like to think of it as: +51.1 = white is totally winning #[x] = white can force mate, no matter what

matt182