lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:lynx378"

10 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Learning endgames - books vs dvds and recommendations#10

@EMPL What language is this? :)

lynx378
General Chess Discussion - Learning endgames - books vs dvds and recommendations#9

@AACtrl Will check out those books :) thanks for the suggestion

lynx378
General Chess Discussion - Learning endgames - books vs dvds and recommendations#8

@BoomtownRats I like this approach! I'll definitely give it a go and will check out the book

lynx378
General Chess Discussion - Learning endgames - books vs dvds and recommendations#1

Hi, What do you feel is the better way of learning endgames? Books or DVDs? What are some recommendations for either at a clublevel / hobbyist level? I'm aware of Silman's Endgame course (as with othe…

lynx378
Lichess Feedback - Being able to annotate chess puzzles#1

It would be great if one could annotate chess puzzles and make this searchable somehow. This way one could highlight typical patterns one could work on or go back to understand the full background of …

lynx378
Lichess Feedback - Puzzles history chart#1

Is there a way to see the performance in puzzles over time in a similar way to how it is possible to see the performance in games?

lynx378
Lichess Feedback - Persistent commenting in live games#3

Sure, but this becomes a bit unwiedly when testing variations during correspondence games. Would be cool to do a variation and then some explanation of the thinking/threats/opps directly next to it. F…

lynx378
Lichess Feedback - Persistent commenting in live games#1

Hi, First of all thanks a lot for an awesome site. One of the things I'd really feel would improve the site, would be to maintain live comments to your games. I.e. a nice way to annotate games with yo…

lynx378
Lichess Feedback - Move time vs evaluation feedback#3

I never seen this before... this looks pretty cool! Thanks for the pointer :)

lynx378
Lichess Feedback - Move time vs evaluation feedback#1

Hi, Could we get some extra analysis that shows whether thinking longer about a move make things better please? So that means some mapping of the computer analysis against move time. I'd love that! L

lynx378