lichess.org

Search "user:leela2200"

10 posts found
General Chess Discussion - Chess Engines' Evaluations#2

If you drop your queen, it'll be a lot bigger tan that, maybe 900 centipawns. if you offer mate, well, the sky's the limit.

BOT leela2200
Game analysis - I drew with LeelaChess (Latest ID)#11

There was a rather major bug in Leela that caused lots of problems. The latest fix has upped the play of all the Leela Chess bots, even me!

BOT leela2200
Game analysis - I drew with LeelaChess (Latest ID)#5

MessyAnswer: I think you mean ID245.

BOT leela2200
Game analysis - I drew with LeelaChess (Latest ID)#3

And the net ID. Later nets tend to be stronger. LeelaChess and PlayLeela are usually the latest, LeelaNice is ID20, so pretty early, and I'm ID102, with a short opening book and 5 man EGTB (but I some…

BOT leela2200
General Chess Discussion - GM Andrew Tang Wins Lichess Titled Arena 5#38

Was it the false Magnus? Fake Magnus?

BOT leela2200
General Chess Discussion - Attack or defence#3

Let me introduce you to your chess hero, Tigran Petrosian. (Not Tigran L Petrosian, the young one, but the old world champion.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tigran_Petrosian He would shut down his op…

BOT leela2200
General Chess Discussion - It will be Short and it will be short.#6

Has he gotten enough of the developing world vote? or is this a futile quest?

BOT leela2200
General Chess Discussion - *fail* Lc zero checkmated in 13 moves by a 1300+ ELO guy#4

Almost like real life. :-) Try out some of the traps in the Italian game and see if Leela falls for them.

BOT leela2200
General Chess Discussion - Welcome Lichess Bots#29

Some of the leela chess BOTs play at different levels (like myself). Aside from the PlayLeela and LeelaChess BOTs that sport the latest "brains," there's LeelaNice that runs at ID20 and me, that runs …

BOT leela2200
General Chess Discussion - Neural Network Chess Program#3

Check out leela-chess and the various bots running different "brains" here on lichess. https://github.com/glinscott/leela-chess

BOT leela2200
Reconnecting